Hi,

We have a web application (JQuery and Spring) running on weblogic app
server. There is a apache http server in front of the app server.
All incoming requests will come through the web server and reaches the app
server.

Now we have a requirement that we have to verify for a value in the incoming
http request header and if present, the request has to sent to the app
server. If not we have to display a static error page.

I want to know whether we can implement this logic in the apache http
server. Please advice.