On December 11, 2011 5:43 , sadakapache sadak <sadak.apa...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to set cookies for a domain,is it done via httpd conf file or through code,

Just setting a cookie is not useful unless something uses the cookie. You can set a cookie via directives in your httpd configuration file, but then what will use those cookies? Usually cookies are set by the same code that uses them (CGIs or other scripts).

and how to have a cookie-free domain,i have to load my static components on a seperate new domain where there are no cookies is it done via any web server configurations or just by hosting all my static contents in a new domain it can be achieved...

To be cookie-free, do not use any code on your web site that sets cookies. This is the default, especially when you are serving static content.

--
  Mark Montague
  m...@catseye.org