hey Guys...

I need help :)

I have an intranet running with LAMP. I have a server with 8gb mem and 4 procs
for this. My apache is 2.2.3

I have about 400 users connected (ps -ef |grep httpd |wc -l)

At this moment, Im using 4.3gb of mem and sometimes I have a high use of procs..

My load average at this moment is 4.62, 4.77 and 4.32. more than three times a
day, I have a high use of average, like 34.15, 23.71 and 16.89.

Im thinking to do an apache cluster.. but, I dont know if it is the correct
way...

I dont have any change in my intranet more than 6 months... I feel that this
high load average started when I did an apache update...

Anyone have any idea to help me?

Thanks anyway,

Diego

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.