Version of Apache 2.3.15

The documentation for mod_auth_form says that it works with digest or basic
authentication. I have it working with basic authentication from a database,
but I can't find anything about how to switch over to digest. There are two
reasons for wanting to do this, first if your users already have passwords
encrypted in digest format, second the normal digest HTTP_AUTHORIZATION does
not include the password in clear text and would not need mod_session_crypto
if that value were used for the session.