Hi,

That is a very good question indeed. I would bet that cygwin is most likely your best option, look for a package called patch, and you will need to extract the patch first with gunzip. Once on the "cygwin terminal" (probably some variant of bash), cd into the base folder for you httpd source and execute this:

$ gunzip < /path/to/the/patch | patch -p1

This should apply the patch. If you'd like to check first that it will apply, use --dry-run as a secondary parameter for patch.

There are probably other ways, but only being familiar with Linux I wouldn't be able to advise on those.

Kind Regards,
Jaco