On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Darryle Steplight <dstepli...@gmail.com>wrote:

> PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic
> library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_pdo' -
> /usr/lib64/php/modules/php_pdo:cannot open shared object file: No such file
> or directory in Unknown on line 0
> PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic
> library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_pdo_mysql'
> - /usr/lib64/php/modules/php_pdo_mysql: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

[TRUNCATED SIMILAR ERRORS]

Did you check if the files (in /usr/lib64/php) are actually there?
Are the configuration files in /etc/php.d/ created by you or by YUM?
I have heard of issues with YUM installing the wrong components on 64-bit
systems, but I have never been able to reproduce it.
Unless you know you will need more then 4GB of memory (or a few other
circumstances), I always recommend installing 32-bit versions (OS and
server) because the server will use less memory that way and you will not
have as much trouble with your extensions.

- Y