A company (Borges, USA, Inc.) is trying to steal a domain that I own, and have
owned for over 15 years (caramia.com). They claim that they have the name Cara
Mia trade marked. ("Cara mia" means "My dear" in Italian and is a very common
term of endearment). They have filed a complaint against me through the
National Arbitration Forum. I have a small privately held consulting company
called Caramia Consulting. There are plenty of other "Cara Mias" out there as
well, including pizza parlors, restaurants, hair stylists, dry cleaners etc,
all unassociated with Borges. How do I go about fighting this? Any suggestions
appreciated. Please respond offline to me at g...@caramia.com since this is
off-topic. Thank you in advance.