hi Denis

thanks

yes Apache Httpd do load balancing properly :-) only  concern with fail
over support of httpd itself.

eg. in my setup
Machine1 having : Apache httpd(2.2.17) and modjk (1.2.30)(Session
stickyness true and clustering not enabled)
Machine2:Tomcat6(worker1,worker2)
Machine3:Tomcat6(worker3,worker4)
Machine2:Tomcat6(worker5,worker6)

So Machine1 is my single point of failure.So i was thinking one machine
with same configurations as Machine1 say MachineXX.

MachineXX:Apache httpd(2.2.17) and modjk (1.2.30)

so now if Machine1 goes down MachineXX should start taking new requests and
vica-versa.