Thank for your reply,Tianyin.

And there is no XMLRPC folder in the "/var/ww/html/python" path.So I think it has some meaning.

Thanks.

Yan

On 02/13/2012 04:25 PM, Tianyin Xu wrote:
I think XMLRPC is nothing special only a part of the path.

What the Alias directive do is map "/test" to "/var/www/html/python/XMLRPC". For example, the request for|| http://yourserver/test/foo.gif would cause the server to return the file /var/www/html/python/XMLRPC/foo.gif

-- Tianyin