In firefox it will show that This Connection is Untrusted, but in the last
there is option "I understand the risk" Clicking on that will show a button
to add exception. After adding exception you can continue.
Remember it will work on your system only after adding exception. Every one
who wants to open this website should add exception. If you dont want this
error, you should contact signing authorities to get valid certificate and
install on server.