On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 23:15 +0100, ml wrote:

> hu guys
>
> I regularly read this list I can usually find me in the excellent
> documentation apache.
> I'm in front of a very strange problem I possess two desktop machines
> which works with the Apache server with centos 6
>
> 1 of 2 machines starts and not the other.
>
> I use the apache config file here that provides standard distribution
>
> any help for me
>
> sincerely

In my city today it is very overcast, with severe weather warnings for
very heavy possible minor flooding rains, it is most likely for this
reason my ESP fails to connect to you, so, you will have revert to the
old ways and provide a copy of your config and start up scripts here, or
on pastebin and reference the link here.