Hi! I'm trying to get a PSGI app running under Apache. Because I don't actually
manage the box it's running on, it is complicated for me to get an additional
service set up to start when the machine starts, so (unless there is some way
to trigger it via Apache), I can't use the reverse proxy mechanism.

I have discovered that there is mod_fcgid 2.2 available (it's a CentOS 5 box,
so there doesn't appear to be a 2.3 version available), but I'm confused by the
almost non-existant documentation that is provided.

What I would like is to set fcgid up so that any request made to

        /provider/

(ie, /provider/foo, /provider/, /provider/images/foo.jpg, etc.) will get passed
to the file "app.psgi" located in a particular directory.

Does anyone know how I can get this configured? I've tried playing around with
FCGIWrapper, but I can't figure out what I'm missing...

Thanks,
Ricky

dispose of the e-mail.