***sorry my son jumped off a chair and onto the couch and I inadvertently
pressed send. I continue where I left off....
Apache 2.2.10 with mod-perl and perl 5.10. Perl module is loaded. Is there
config that needs to be done to apache? I know what you're going to say, of
course there is!! Let me tell you what I am running into. Sles 11, we are
trying to do is install a ticketing system called otrs and this system is
written in perl. They had a sles rpm that I installed from after 6 or so
dependencies were installed. Then you got localhost/otrs/installer.pl to config
the db and such. This part works up to a certain part; does the pl installer
verify that perl is installed and working correctly? The part that makes me
think  that apache is not configured for mod-perl is when I restart apache I
should see:
linux:~ # rcapache restart
Shutting down httpd done
Starting httpd [ PERL ] done
linux:~ #
I do not see the PERL part when restarting.