>> I have some settings inside a <Location /> block that I need applied
>> to all but those same files:
>>
>> /folder/file.html
>> /folder/file.txt
>>
>> Can that be done or do I need to use a separate VirtualHost for those
>> files?
>>
>> - Grant
>>
> Depends where your Location stanza is. Post your specific configuration if
> you need specific answer.

OK, here's my vhost.conf which is included from httpd.conf:

Listen 80
<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80>
  Include default_vhost.include
  <Location />
    special-variables-set-here
  </Location>
<VirtualHost>

My httpd.conf and default_vhost.include are almost 100% default
Gentoo.  In httpd.conf, mostly a lot of LoadModule and the Include
which calls vhost.conf.  In default_vhost.include, mostly setting the
DocumentRoot and a matching <Directory> which sets permissions.

- Grant