On 05.03.12 14:32, Hajo Locke wrote:
ist there any possibility to hide server-status page provided by mod-status for my users? every user with .htaccess is able to use sethandler and able to view complete status.

I'm afraid the only way to disable this is to disable mod_status.
I don't know of any other way and I that's why I don't use mod_status.
Linux is like a teepee: no Windows, no Gates and an apache inside...