Hi people:

I'm having issues with and old Apache 2.0.52 running as a reverse
proxy to a Websphere server. The description of the problem is exactly
the same that someone has with Apache 2.2.x in this URL:

http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1577780

Before just trying to upgrade my production reverse proxy server from
the current to the latest Apache version, I would like to know if
there's any kind of problem similar to these that maybe has been
addressed with some specific settings or something like that.

I hope someone can help me or point me to some ideas.

Thanks

P.D: my english isn't very good