Good morning Nick!

    Funny enough, you were the one who responded to the November 2009
thread that I saw earlier.

    How I'm trying to access it is just through a regular HTTP GET, like
it was any other file. I feel like named pipes behave like regular
files for the most part when you're in the shell, as long as there's a
writer process going to them. I can more them or whatever.

    I may investigate LogLevel and sendfile out of curiosity. I'm
disappointed that what I thought was easy isn't. :-(

Thank You!
MM