Hi there,

I hope that someone knows the answer to this.
I'm in a LAN that's behind a squid proxy. Any access to the outside world goes
through this proxy.
On
 one machine in the LAN I have an Apache that tries to proxy requests to
 a certain location to a server outside of the LAN. (Why this you might
ask. Because i need to avoid the cross origin resource sharing.
I checked the logs on the squid proxy side and the request doesn't reach it,
there's no log there
I checked apache side, and the error.log says
(OS 10060)Ein Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da die Gegenstelle
nach einer bestimmten Zeitspanne nicht richtig reagiert hat, oder die
hergestellte Verbindung war fehlerhaft, da der verbundene Host nicht
reagiert hat.  : proxy: HTTP: attempt to connect to x.x.x.x:80 failedĀ
The english translation would be :
(OS 10060)A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not
properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
because connected host has failed to respond. : proxy: HTTP: attempt to connect
to x.x.x.x:80 (x.x.x.x) failed
The whole process works like a charm when Apache is on machines
with direct access to Internet. But not when I'm behind a proxy.
What I presume is that the proxy settings of the machine where Apache is, are
not used, and Apache tries to connect directly not through the proxy.
Do
 you know if there is any configuration where i tell Apache to use
machines proxy settings? Or where I could tell Apache that it is behind a
 proxy and give it the proxy settings?