I did just that today (1.3 ----> 2.2). It is simple.

I noted this:

- Delete User/Group/BytesLog directive from vhosts (if you have them).

- BytesLog could be replaced by something like this i think:

LogFormat "%{%s}t %B ." bytes_count
CustomLog domlogs/example.com-bytes_log bytes_count

- In httpd.conf uncomment:

            Include conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf
            Include conf/extra/httpd-autoindex.conf  [ no lleva cambios ]
            Include conf/extra/httpd-userdir.conf
            Include conf/extra/httpd-info.conf
            Include conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf
            Include conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf