Hi,

Im trying to setup a concept with Stunnel as a client and Apache with HTTPS at
server side.
My error logs is saying:

AH02032: Hostname 192.168.2.200 provided via SNI and hostname www.sunet.se
provided via HTTP are different

Even if Im using "SSLStrictSNIVHostCheck Off".  I've tried in the virtual host
directive in the SSL-file and in the httpd.conf file. It seems to be discarding
that configuration...

However, if I remove that from "ssl_engine_kernel.c", everything works.

How can I disable this without changing and recompiling ?

Source code:

#ifndef OPENSSL_NO_TLSEXT
    if ((servername = SSL_get_servername(ssl, TLSEXT_NAMETYPE_host_name))) {
        char *host, *scope_id;
        apr_port_t port;
        apr_status_t rv;

        /*
         * The SNI extension supplied a hostname. So don't accept requests
         * with either no hostname or a different hostname.
         */
        if (!r->hostname) {
            ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_ERR, 0, r->server, APLOGNO(02031)
                        "Hostname %s provided via SNI, but no hostname"
                        " provided in HTTP request", servername);
            return HTTP_BAD_REQUEST;
        }
        rv = apr_parse_addr_port(&host, &scope_id, &port, r->hostname, r->pool);
        if (rv != APR_SUCCESS || scope_id) {
            return HTTP_BAD_REQUEST;
        }
        if (strcasecmp(host, servername)) {
            ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_ERR, 0, r->server, APLOGNO(02032)
                        "Hostname %s provided via SNI and hostname %s provided"
                        " via HTTP are different", servername, host);
            return HTTP_BAD_REQUEST;
        }

[http://www.volvocars.net/support/IT/Services/IT_workplace/Email/outlook/signature/images/VolvoLogo4.jpg]
      Daniel Lilienberg

Architect Connectivity Foundation

Volvo Car Corporation
Dept. 61630/PV2A
Göteborg
Sweden

Telephone +46-31-3542317

dlili...@volvocars.com<mailto:dlili...@volvocars.com>
www.volvocars.com<http://www.volvocars.com/>

Registered Office Göteborg, Sweden
Registration No. 556074-3089

<<inline: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg>>