I have an Apache reverse proxy (2.2.16) in place that currently handles a
number of website.  Looking at the build information, it wasn't built with
WebDAV or  mod_put functionality.  I have a server behind the proxy that has
WebDAV enabled (tested it behind the proxy), but it will not work through the
proxy.

I have a number of virtual host definitions (one for each site that goes
through the proxy).  I have rebuild apache with -enable-dav support, but I am
not sure how to configure either my server or, preferably, my virtual hosts
individually.  Is there another module I would need to build into apache to
make this work?

Thanks much!!!!!!,

Andy Carlson
Moody Bible Institute
Identity Administrator | Information Systems
312-329-4385
www.moody.edu<http://www.moody.edu>