Dear list,

I have come here with a gitweb issue which is related with apache setenv .

I have set gitweb with a single project root and it's running fine. The problem
arise when multiple root come into picture. Following the git documentation, I
have defined
the separate gitweb.conf in the apache configuration ( not vhost ) as

`````````````````````````
SetEnv  GITWEB_CONFIG  /home/git/gitweb.conf
``````````````````````````

the complete config file is as below

``````````````````````````
SetEnv  GITWEB_CONFIG  /home/git/gitweb.conf

Alias /git /usr/share/gitweb
<Directory /usr/share/gitweb>
Options FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
</Directory>

If I now add one more config with a different gitweb.conf using setenv,
gitweb still shows the first one. It seems apache always read the first setenv
and ignoring the rest. What am I missing here ?

Thanks and regards.