On 13 Jun 2012, at 01:03, Nick Kew wrote:

> You can implement that.  You can commission a developer to
> implement that (I'd be available).  Or you can make your
> interest known and hope that someone gives their attention
> to it.

If you want to try it yourself, just go through mod_proxy_http.c
and look for the string "hop".  That way you'll find where it identifies
headers as hop-by-hop headers, which appears to be where
websockets differs from HTTP in what your first post complains of.

A five-minute job to hack it.  Testing might take a little longer.

--
Nick Kew