>You've been already given the answer by Eric what else do you need? Read
>mod_rewrite manual and combine RewriteCond and RewriteRule >commands thats all
>you need to do.

Igor,i have read the rewrite guide and tried what i thought was needed. Which i
have repeated here more than 1 time but this time i will show what i tried from
the guide:
Move Homedirs to Different Webserver
Many webmasters have asked for a solution to the following situation: They
wanted to redirect just all homedirs on a webserver to another webserver. They
usually need such things when establishing a newer webserver which will replace
the old one over time.

Solution:
The solution is trivial with mod_rewrite. On the old webserver we just redirect
all /~user/anypath URLs to http://newserver/~user/anypath.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule   ^/~(.+)  http://newserver/~$1  [R,L]

And here is how i have altered it to fit what i need:
RewriteRule ^/$ http://192.168.123.2/ [L]
This just leaves me at the webserver. I have also tried what others have
suggested here and replied with the results.

BTW, the solution Igor is referring to, does anyone have that email and can
post it (send it to me) as i seem to have lost that email.