Hi Ivan,

On 03.08.2012 17:23, ivan Gouin wrote:
Here's what i see on the tcpdump:

Got a TCP connect  3-way handshake. (SYN/SYN-ACK/ACK)
Got 7 POST request who got a return code 200

After the 7 POST, got a [ FIN, ACK] from th server.
Then RST from the server

Then the 8th request who goes in time out

Is there some kind of timeout in a tcp keep alive?

Your information is a bit to short. AFAIR we have three communication nodes, client, proxy and origin server. In addition there was a timeout happening suspected.

Your info on packets doesn't contain enough about who is communicating ("return code 200", "the server") not about the timing (what time intervals are between packets.

Regards,

Rainer

On 25 July 2012 11:29, ivan Gouin <gouin.i...@gmail.com