Hello,

I've scoured the Internet for examples of how to implement logical
operators where the "require" directive is concerned.

The dearth of documentation and discussion regarding this subject leads
me to believe that it has not been implemented, or was implemented at
one time and then removed.

This is the most thorough discussion I can find on the subject, which
dead-ends:
http://www.mombu.com/programming/linux/t-apache-22-both-require-user-and-require-group-739013.html

My location block, which, at present, only allows one group
("programmers"), looks something like this:

<Location /svn/project>
AuthType Basic
AuthName "SVN Repository"
AuthBasicProvider dbm
AuthDBMType DB
AuthDBMUserFile "/var/www/apache-users"
AuthDBMGroupFile "/var/www/apache-users"
require group programmers
DAV svn
AuthzSVNAccessFile /var/www/projects/svn-access-control.cfg
SVNPath /var/www/svn/project
</Location>

Ideally, I wish to do something like the following (I'm using
pseudo-code here, because it's probably easier to understand than plain
English):

if ($group === 'programmers' || ($group === 'clients && $user === 'joe')) {
     //Allow access.
}
else {
     //Deny access.
}

Is this possible? Or do I need to give-up on controlling authentication
at this level and instead focus on authorization within
"svn-access-control.cfg"?

Thanks for any help!

-Ben