According to what I've read so far for my apache 2.2 server,
mod_authnz_external succeeds the functionality that was in mod_auth_pam.
Does it also replace the mod_auth_sys_group?  Or is that in another module?

Thanks.

Kyle Harper

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by
Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS ยง 2510, solely for the use of the intended
recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.