Hi all.

I have been doing some testing with uploading large files to a httpd-based
WebDAV server, and I notice that while uploading large files, if the
connection breaks midway and the file is not transmitted completely, the
(incomplete) file is deleted from the server automatically after a few
seconds.

So,

a)
I hope this is a feature, and not an accident? :P

b)
Secondly, if it is in fact a feature, can we have a way so that any new
incoming/outcoming connection links are refused, till the time the cleaning
up of (the) incomplete file(s) is done?
We don't want the user to have an inconsistent view of the server.

Looking forward to a reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay