Dear reader,

we have a problem that I do not know how to resolve. We are running a website
that interprets all its PHP parts via proxying requests to php-fpm running on a
local port. Now, the application we are installing is trying to protect parts
of its PHP infrastructure by virtue of using an htaccess file that denies
access to that directory.

It appears, to me, that the proxy directive takes precedence over the access
restrictions placed into the directory, and I do not know how to reverse that
ordering.

The appropriate snipped of our httpd configuration is:

 <Directory [USER PATH]/redaxo/include>
     Require all denied
  </Directory>

 <LocationMatch ^(.*\.php)$>
   ProxyPass fcgi://127.0.0.2:9136/[USER PATH]
 </LocationMatch>

So how can I resolve that problem?

Thank you,
 Konrad