Am 23.08.2012 21:30, schrieb Ben Johnson:

On 8/23/2012 3:26 PM, Ben Johnson wrote:
Sending this off-list, because it's probably not the appropriate venue
for the comment

Oops... bit of a faux pas there. Fat-fingered a key or two and sent that
right to the list.

Welp, cat's out of the bag. If it's any consolation, I still use Apache
over nginx myself, due mostly to its widespread support, maturity, and
extensibility. ;)

And as the place I need to run the app only provides widespread supported, mature and extensible web servers, you guys have another happy user :-).

No offense to the developers intended.

Humbly,

-Ben