I had the problem with httpd 2.2.22 and OpenSSL 1.0.1c on Redhat. I don't have
problem with httpd 2.4.x and OpenSSL 1.0.1c on Redhat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Covener [mailto:cove...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:41 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] RE: Is there any compatibility issue with apache
httpd 2.2.22 with OpenSSL 1.0.1c

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Thakur, Praveen Kumar
<praveenkumar_tha...@bmc.com> wrote:
> Any update on this ?

You'll have to try it and see.

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.