I have been tasked with creating a completely new module for a bran new
programming language called quorum. Quorum is designed based on the results of
several empirical studies to be the most user friendly and easiest to use. To
make things easier on the language developers they just had quorum compile into
.jar files so they could use the jvm to run quorum programs.

My question is: Should/can I just use Tomcat to run these jar files or do I need
to develop a new module for quorum? If I do need to develop a new module, how
would I go about running these .jar files with the jvm through Apache?

Thanks for the help.