On 09/27/2012 05:47 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:05 AM, Görkem Durğüt <gdur...@bkm.com.tr> wrote:
Hi,

I was talking about the "binary" files for Windows published in Apahce.Org
website. You can check the files in the link below. I have seen the 2.2.23 binary
installation files fow Windows in this page including the OpenSSL-0.9.8t as I have stated
in previous e-mail. It is interesting that I cannot see this binary package anymore. You
may see other similar files, eg. for 2.0.64 version.

http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi
Me too.

I also noticed that the windows formatted zip is no longer listed (previous link was for 2.2.23 bundle was dead). Is there a change in policy to no longer provide the windows source/binaries?