At 09:43 PM 10/13/2012 -0400, Yehuda Katz wrote:
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Ben <<mailto:benj....@gmail.com>benj....@gmail.com> wrote:
* Starting web server apache2
apache2: Syntax error on line 210 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax
error on line 1 of
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/osrf_http_translator.load: Cannot load
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/osrf_http_translator.so into server:
libmemcached.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

The error is that libmemcached.so is missing. Reinstall it (which I can't give you more information about because I can not find any documentation for osrf_http_translator) and you should be fine.

For Ubuntu 12.04, apt-get finds libmemcached6 which *might* work (I'm not sure about backwards compatibility, and memcached can be a bit "touchy".)

Regards - Paul

You could also disable that module: a2dismod osrf_http_translator .