On October 15, 2012 7:16 , andy <a...@andycrichton.co.uk> wrote:
I am having a problem which I believe is related to greedy matching.

Header on the way in

MY-HEADER: interesting_1,something_else,interesting_2,interesting_3

and I want to set an environment variable then use mod_headers to replace it with

MY-HEADER: interesting_1,interesting_2,interesting_3

Whatever I try I only appear to get the first or last instance matched and was expecting to be able to build my output from %1,%2,%3 in a RewriteRule right after the RewriteCond.

The first thing I suggest is to examine the regular expression you are using to see if you have an error in it. If you post the relevant configuration directives here, list members can have a look at them. Be sure to include which version of Apache HTTP Server you are using.

--
  Mark Montague
  m...@catseye.org