From: Pete Houston [mailto:p...@openstrike.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 9:32 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] How to conditionally enable mod_deflate?

This sounds like a job for mod_negotiation to me.
Any reason not to use that instead?

Pete

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 09:14:35PM +0530, Bhattacharya, Sudip wrote:
> I need to conditionally enable mod_deflate for clients who send a particular
> custom HTTP Request Header.

http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107
This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It
may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and
disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended
recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or
disclosing it to a third person.