Does app_test = galaxy_qa in this example??

If it does, the error doesn’t make much sense in your problem as a Redirect
only requires the mod_alias module to be enabled.

But if galaxy_qa != app_test then you got a problem somewhere else where you’re
trying to do a ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse for a path without enabling the
mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http modules.

-Tony

Manager, IT Operations

Format Dynamics, Inc.