On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM, vicky <vicky007aggar...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> My apache instance after sometime become unresponsive & to restore it i need
> to restart it. Weird thing is that no exception/error is coming in logs.

Define unresponsive. Does it respond slowly, not at all, or does it
refuse the connection?

> Can you please suggest what all things i can check for my apache.

server-status output would be a start. Obviously tricky if the server
stops responding to requests, in which case you could use something
like nagios to periodically parse and record server-status in terms of
graphs.

> Is there any jvm related things which i need to check.

Apache httpd has nothing to do with Java.

Cheers

Tom