All,

Hello. Forgive my unfamiliarity with Apache but I have a question regarding
Apache HTTP Server 2.4.x for Windows. We currently have version 2.2.22
running on Windows 2008 R2. I reviewed the download page and release
statements concerning the 2.4.3 version but I did not see a release
statement that addressed Windows and I did not see an installer for Windows.
Is there going to be a release for Windows or a timeline for release? Or are
there patches that upgrade 2.2 to 2.4? We are an organization responsible
for being within compliance and our notification tells us that we are to
upgrade to 2.4.x. I would greatly appreciate a response and thank you for
your time.

Sincerely,

Molly Handy
Cyber Systems Administrator