I have already read the mod_headers configure document
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_headers.html).
And I see early requestheader maybe solve my problem.
RequestHeader add|append|edit|edit*|merge|set|unset header [value]
[replacement] [early|env=[!]variable]|expr=expression]
For my requirement that I need to change a request header before the following
operation.
For example, a HTTP request contains a header headerName:headerValue. And now I
should convert it to NewHeaderName:NewHeaderValue which NewHeaderValue is
depend on the headerValue.
Because early and expr=expression in the requestheader syntax can not use
together.
How can I achieve this goal.
Thanks in advance.