On 2012/12/18 11:53 AM, Coert Waagmeester wrote:
Hello all,

We run a webserver with multiple domains pointing to it.

Only one DNS name is used to serve our website.
All the other DNS names (which exist for purposes other than www) I
redirect to our main DNS name.

<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerName mysvcname.net
     ServerAlias www.mysvcname.net
     Redirect / http://www.mywwwname.net
</VirtualHost>

This works perfectly, but on one of the machines where I have this
Redirect, I am running mailman which used to listen on
mysvcname.net/mailman which also gets Redirected now wrongly.

Can I add an exception in someway that mysvcname.net gets redirected,
but mysvcname.net/mailman stays as it should?

Thank you in advance,
Coert Waagmeester

I have googled some, and everything points to RewriteCond
Going to try that.

Thanks,