Hi all,

Any idea on this issue?

Related to this issue, when will a person volunteer for windows version
of Apache httpd 2.2.23 (hoping this will include the latest OpenSSL 0.9.8x
version) ? Still waiting for more than 3 months for windows version. Any
"voluntary" help that will be published on official site will be very
appreciated by many users.

Regards,
Gorkem