On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Tom Frost <fro5...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thank you all for your replies, very helpful and much appreciated.
>
> I understand your thoughts on the IfDefine Proxy, as you can guess this is
> something which Epages put in itself, not anything that I put in or use.
>
> When I remove those tags, the DUMP_VHOSTS output is as expected:
>
> VirtualHost configuration:
> 127.0.0.1:443          localhost (/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf:81)
> wildcard NameVirtualHosts and _default_ servers:
> *:80                   is a NameVirtualHost
>          default server url1.mydomain.com
> (/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz-epages-httpd.conf:243)
>          port 80 namevhost url1.mydomain.com
> (/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz-epages-httpd.conf:243)
>          port 80 namevhost url2.mydomain.com
> (/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz-epages-httpd.conf:260)
> Syntax OK

No, that's not as expected (but it is much better!). Your default
vhost seems to think it has the url1.mydomain.com ServerName, which is
why requests get routed to it, and not the port 80 namevhost.

Full configs would help, but do you have either a vhost like
'<VirtualHost __default__:80>, or have you specified "ServerName
url1.domain.com" in your top level config?

Cheers

Tom