Alternatively create a symbolic link and use it as shebang in your perl cgi
scripts. You can switch the symlink then to what ever location you want.
Example:

# ln -s /usr/sbin/perl /usr/sbin/my_perl

In the cgi scripts the shebang:

#!/usr/sbin/my_perl

Test it. Then switch to the other perl version:

# rm my_perl
# ln -s /location/of/the/other/perl /usr/sbin/my_perl

and test again.

Lot of different ways to do it ...