Hi, everyone

I want ask an apache module question , hope somebody can help me, please.

I write the apache input filter module,

I want it log apache process pid and run before the php module,

but it always run after php,

I load apache module after the php module in http.conf, like

LoadModule php5_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so

LoadModule first_filter_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_first_filter.so
AddInputFilter PidFilter .php

I try modify ap_hook_insert_filter function nOrder variable to
APR_HOOK_FIRST, but it not work,

then I try modify ap_register_input_filter ftype variable to
AP_FTYPE_RESOURCE, but it not work.

So, I try modify ap_hook_insert_filter function aszPre variable to
"mod_php5.c", "mod_php.c", "libphp5.c",

because I don't make sure the php module real name, but it still not work...

How I need do something to make sure this module run before the php?

Please help me solve this problem, thanks all.

Eric

this is my source code

#include "httpd.h"

#include "http_config.h"

#include "http_request.h"

#include "http_protocol.h"

#include "ap_config.h"

#include "apr_general.h"

#include "apr_buckets.h"

#include "apr_lib.h"

#include "util_filter.h"

#include <time.h>

static const char pidFilterName[]="PidFilter";

module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA pid_filter_module;

typedef struct

{

    int bEnabled;

} PidFilterConfig;

static char* print_pid(char *filename, char *execute){

    FILE *fp;

    fp = fopen(filename,"a");

    fprintf(fp,"%s pid: %d ,fpid: %d, time: %d\n", execute, (int)getpid(),
(int)getppid(), time(NULL) );

    fclose(fp);

    return sql;

}

static apr_status_t pid_filter(ap_filter_t *f, apr_bucket_brigade *bb,
ap_input_mode_t mode,

                      apr_read_type_e block, apr_off_t readbytes){

    char *filename="/var/www/sql.log";

    char *execute="apache pid filter: ";

    print_pid(filename, execute);

    int rv;

    rv = ap_get_brigade(f->next, bb, mode, block, readbytes);

    return rv;

}

static void *PidFilterInCreateServerConfig(apr_pool_t *p, server_rec *s)

{

    PidFilterConfig *pConfig = apr_pcalloc(p, sizeof *pConfig);

    pConfig->bEnabled = 0;

    return pConfig;

}

static const char *PidFilterInEnable(cmd_parms *cmd, void *dummy, int arg)

{

    PidFilterConfig *pConfig

      = ap_get_module_config(cmd->server->module_config,

                             &pid_filter_module);

    pConfig->bEnabled=arg;

    return NULL;

}

static const command_rec PidFilterInCmds[] =

{

    AP_INIT_FLAG(pidFilterName, PidFilterInEnable, NULL, RSRC_CONF,

                 "Run an input pid filter on this host"),

    { NULL }

};

static void PidFilterInsertFilter(request_rec *r)

{

    PidFilterConfig *pConfig=ap_get_module_config(r->server->module_config,

                              &pid_filter_module);

    if (!pConfig->bEnabled)

        return;

    static const char * const aszPre[] = { "mod_php5.c", "mod_php.c",
"libphp5.c", NULL };

    ap_add_input_filter(pidFilterName, aszPre, r, r->connection);

}

static void pid_filter_register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p)

{

    static const char * const aszPre[] = { "mod_php5.c", "mod_php.c",
"libphp5.c", NULL };

    ap_hook_insert_filter(PidFilterInsertFilter, aszPre, NULL,
APR_HOOK_FIRST - 1);

    ap_register_input_filter(pidFilterName, pid_filter, NULL,
AP_FTYPE_RESOURCE);

}

/* Dispatch list for API hooks */

module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA pid_filter_module = {

    STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,

    NULL,                  /* create per-dir    config structures */

    NULL,                  /* merge  per-dir    config structures */

    PidFilterInCreateServerConfig,                  /* create per-server
config structures */

    NULL,                  /* merge  per-server config structures */

    PidFilterInCmds,                  /* table of config file commands
*/

    pid_filter_register_hooks  /* register hooks                      */

};