I had always believed that Apache Foundation had committed "harakiri" in not providing the Win32/Win64 binaries because they are very popular for developers of CMS packages. Now you have given us the true reason of why!.

Now whoever was doing it, can he not post a final document containing instructions so that somebody else can takeover the responsibility. I don't mind doing it but whenever I try do build it in VS2010, I always get errors and so I gave up. even VS 2012 is out now and it is a very good package to create fast binaries.

It is in the interest of everybody if Windows binaries are provided to increase the userbase of Apache/Php/MySQL.