Dear Apache Experts
I am planning to host a site and the environment is CentOS 6. I am planning
to use Apache2. I am not comfortble for initial tuning and configuration of
Apache2. Basically it is going to be a job site, where people will be
registering their profiles, uploading resumes etc. So I can expect, day by
day load on server will increase and I must configure it properly. I will
be running both Apache server and Apache SOLR search engine as well.

1. How to configure Apache 2 server for stability and best performance.

2. How to configure Apache 2 for handling huge number of users (guest and
logged in users).

3. To make sure, Apache 2 server performance does not degrade, do I need to
do any cleanup time to time.

If there is some good document or link, kindly let me know.

Best Regards
Austin