On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:27:53 +0100
Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The second one has a CR right after href definition, and as a result
> > mod_proxy_html can't convert it. I would like to ask if someone knows a way
> > to let mod_proxy_html understand how to interpret that CR, or just a way to
> > remove that CR.
>
> URIs can't contain a CR.

If we take the "liberal in what you accept" principle, that comes
out as a scheme called "<newline>https".  Defining a ProxyHTML rule
to match it would call for figuring out exactly what escaping
is involved, or more simply using a regexp match.

OTOH, this kind of liberality doesn't sit easily alongside security.
Accepting <newline>https as a synonym for https could be a slippery
slope.

--
Nick Kew