On 21/02/2013 2:43 AM, "Krishna Chandra Prajapati" <prajapat...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm getting the below error in apache error logs.
>
> [Sun Feb 10 15:06:18 2013] [notice] child pid 20892 exit signal Bus error
(7)
> [Mon Feb 11 21:45:01 2013] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
>
> Let me know, how can i fix it.

Is this affecting the performance? Do the clients get errors? Which mpm r
you using, what os is this and what apache version?
If this is happening all the time you can run apache with strace and save
the output in a file and then debug.
This file can grow pretty fast so keep an eye on it.
Also would recommend you run apache with bare minimum of moduls loaded so
comment out those you dont need.