http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_cache.html#status

Based on the caching decision made, the reason is also written to the
subprocess environment under one the following four keys, as appropriate:
cache-hitThe response was served from cache.cache-revalidateThe response
was stale and was successfully revalidated, then served from cache.
cache-missThe response was served from the upstream server.cache-invalidateThe
cached entity was invalidated by a request method other than GET or HEAD.

--
Thiago Bemerguy
thiagobemer...@gmail.com